- I’m so sorry to hear that.
- I am so sorry to hear that you have a bad cold.
We are saddened to learn that your department is going to be closed.
(*sadden 슬프게 하다)
- We were shocked to hear the news.
- If there is anything we can do to help, please contact us.
- We are saddened at the idea of his absence.
- She will long be remembered for her distinguished contribution to this company.
(*distinguished 눈에 띄는, 뚜렷한 | contribution 공헌, 기여, 기부)
- I heard you are going through a tough time.
- We hope you will get well soon.
- We are devastated to hear the terrible news about the flood at your facility.
- We hope to resume receiving orders as soon as you rebuild.
- Our condolences are with you.
- I am sorry that you are having a rough time.
- We want to express our heartfelt sympathy.
- The founder of our company, Mr. Benson, has passed away.
Please accept our heartfelt condolences.
(*condolence 조의, 애도)
- We would like to offer our deepest condolences on his passing.
- I’m sorry for your loss.
- I would like to express my sincere condolences to you and your family.
- I extend my sympathy to your family.
- I’m sorry this is so late.
- I wish you a belated happy birthday!
(*belated 늦은, 지연된)
- Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Sorry about any inconvenience.
- Please accept our apologies for the late solution to the problem.
- Please accept our apologies for the confusion.
- I am sorry to have bothered you.
- I am sorry to hear that.
- I’m very sorry to hear that.
- I apologize for not being able to confirm your order sooner.
- I apologize for having made our position unclear.
- Our late reply may cause some delays, but we will do our best to minimize these.
- We will make sure our late reply won’t cause any further delay.
- We will speed up the work since our late reply has caused a delay.
- It would be appreciated if you would understand our situation.
- Did our late reply cause any inconvenience? If so, we are deeply sorry.
- I hope our late reply hasn’t caused any difficulties.
- We have experienced a small accident in our local factory.
- It was so difficult to make a decision that I could not email you earlier.
- It took so much time to examine your proposal that I couldn’t answer you yesterday.
- I have been bogged down with so much work these days.
- I have been bogged down with a few projects these days.
- Recently I have been swamped with the new business plans for next year.
- I understand what you’re saying, but please speed up the work because we’re in a hurry, too.
- I’m sorry, but if you keep delaying the deadline, we won’t be able to work together in the future.
- I apologize for the delay.
- I hope you understand.
- I couldn’t send you an email sooner to let you know about the change of plans.
- Sorry about the last-minute change.
- I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you this in person.
- I have no excuse
- I have no excuse for forgetting about the meeting.
- I have no good excuse for forgetting about your birthday.
- I feel terrible.
- I feel terrible about the mistake.
I feel horrible that you got reprimanded for my mistake.
(*reprimand 질책하다, 견책하다)
- Please accept my apology.
- I’m sorry, but I can’t come in to work.
- I’m really sorry, but I don’t think I can come in to work today.
- I’m sorry I’ll be in late today.
- I’m sorry I missed our appointment (today).
- I’m sorry I cannot keep our appointment.
- I am sorry, but I have a family matter to take care of.
- I forwarded the email to you by mistake.
- I forwarded the email to the wrong person by mistake.
- I deleted your email by mistake!